We invite for cooperation
VETC VIAM INVITES ENTERPRISES FOR COOPERATION ON THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS:
- brake discs;
- transparency frames;
- x-ray brazed windows ( exit windows of x-ray apparatus, inlet windows of radiation detectors, protective windows in x-ray lithography , assemblies of detecting and radiation beams extraction in research units;
- plates, discs and thin vacuum-tight foils of more, than 10?m thickness;
- beryllium and bronze wire;
- semiproducts and articles from beryllium in optical mirrors;
- parts of gyro units.
Alloys on a base of beryllium
- development and investigation of new types of alloys;
- production of articles from ABM type alloy ( braces, shafts, stringers, reinforcing panels ).
- aluminum-beryllium (AB1, AB2);
- copper-beryllium MB1.
Manufacture of bronzes
Manufacture of bronzes grades:
- BrBNT1,7 and others.
Beryllium containing steels and alloys
- manufacture of 12–60 mm diameter sheets from heat-resistant beryllium containing corrosion-resistant steel of VNS-32-VI grade;
- manufacture of tape from beryllium containing alloy 97NL-VI.