Production of antioxidizing and protective technological coatings
- EVT-24 and EVT-88 are used to protect titanium alloys against oxidation and gas-saturation and also as a high-performance lubricant at hot deformation – die forging, isothermal forging, isothermal forging under superplasticity conditions at temperature of 850-1050°C. Application of coatings allows of implementation of the process of isothermal deformation under superplasticity conditions and production of close tolerance forgings with nonmachining surfaces.
- EVT-52 is used to protect the surface of billets from superalloys under heating for deformation (with allowance of 3-5 mm) and also as a high-temperature lubricant.
- EVT-7 is used to protect the surface of billets from titanium alloys against oxidation and gas-saturation in the process of heat treatment.
- EVT-100 is used to protect billets from corrosion-resistant and medium alloy steels such as VNS-2, VNS-5, VNL-3, 2kH13, kH18N10T and others against oxidation and alloying elements burning-out under heat treatment. EVT-100 coating is used also for ball bearing steels of ShkH15-type and die steels of kH12M-type in order to reduce decarbonizing of the surface layer when heating for deformation.
- EVT-77 is used to protect billets from high-strength steels of VKS-type against oxidation and decarburization under high-temperature (up to 1200°С) complete cycle treatment.
- EVT-108M – protective glass coating is used at isothermal forging of superalloys, for protection of the surface of disks from high-alloy nickel-base superalloys of VZh175-type under heat treatment and hot isothermal forging to resist oxidation and alloying elements burning-out and also as an effective high-temperature technological lubricant at temperature up to 1180°С under superplasticity conditions.
- To provide efficiency of fibrous metallic sealing materials of Ni-Cr-Al-Y system at temperature up to 1100°С high-temperature thin-film coating VTTP on a base of ceramic-forming polymers has been developed. Application of the coating allows increasing in service life of parts of aerospace engineering power units by 1.5-2 times. The coating can be used when manufacturing abradable sealants of the air-gas channel of compressor and GTE turbine that allows reducing in wear of the tips of high-value blades.
- Resource-saving technology has been developed to produce non-fritted protective technological coatings for the complete cycle heat treatment of high-strength VKS-type steels at temperature up to 1200°C, application of which allows a 10-12% metal saving.
- For an efficient protection of beryllium alloys against oxidation and sublimation of toxic beryllium oxides complex coating VES-5P has been developed to provide workability of alloys at temperature of 950°С.