Invitation for cooperation
G.V.AKIMOV GCTC OF VIAM INVITES ORGANIZATIONS CONCERNED TO COOPERATION ON THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS::
- Comprehensive investigations of climatic resistance of materials, assemblies, components of structures in laboratory and field conditions of typical representative zones of Russia (cold, moderate, sea, warm humid climate) followed by evaluation of operating characteristics of materials.
- Study of corrosion resistance of metallic materials, parts, structure components in unloaded condition, under stress and simultaneous effect of corrosion medium and cyclic loadings, including application of electrochemical methods.
- Ageing tests of PCM with evaluation of their service characteristics after climatic influence.
- Testing of materials and structures in seawater.
- Investigation of mechanisms of climatic ageing and corrosion using different methods of instrumental control: strength-, fatigue methods, fractography, metallography, electrochemistry, microscopy, gravimetry, dilatometry, mass-transfer and etc.
- Simulation of properties and prediction of service life of materials and storage of articles taking into account real environmental conditions of their operation.
- Development of measures and recommendations on comprehensive protection of materials and structure assemblies against action of environmental factors.
- Extension of materials service life in articles.
- Quality control of materials in articles during their service life using non-destructive control methods.
- Creation of data base on environmental resistance of key classes of materials and protective means; drawing up of recommendations on the choice of materials for different operation conditions of structures.
- Evaluation of materials and petroleum products resistance to microorganisms.
- Selection of antiseptics for different classes of non-metallic materials, including wood, fabrics, leather, rubbers, paint-and-lacquer coatings, film and other materials and articles made of them.
- Choice of fuel additives for protection of petroleum products: fuels, oils, lubricants etc.
- Recommendations on decontamination means for materials, parts, assemblies of articles, subjected to microbiological damage.