Main areas of activity of the Testing Center
- Conducting of fundamental, fundamental-oriented R&D directed on development of new materials, technologies of their production, оn determination of chemical, structural and phase composition of materials in the process of manufacturing and service of parts and components of aerospace engineering;
- Investigation of a fine structure of structural and functional materials by methods of transmission and scanning electron microscopy, X-ray structural and micro-roentgenspectrum test;
- Compliance assessment of nanotechnologies and products of nanoindustry on composite nanomaterials direction;
- General and specific qualification tests of materials in terms of temperature-power loading, maximum approximated to the terms of operation;
- Reference researches of operational damages and destructions of parts and articles of aerospace engineering;
- Evaluation of quality and workability of structural , functional materials and protective coatings of wide range for industrial purposes;
- Determination of damageability and development of methods of nondestructive control of materials, semi-products, products and structures of aerospace assignment.
- Investigation of corrosion, aging and biodeterioration processes of the materials in terms of field environmental and accelerated tests.
- Study of materials for compliance with fire safety requirements;
- Calculated - experimental research of thermal-physical properties;
Accreditation of the TC of FSUE «VIAM»
The Testing center of FSUE «VIAM» was accredited in certification systems GOST R and also AE and OCA (aircraft engineering and objects of civil aviation) by the Interstate Aviation Committee, Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology and Certification Center «Material» as technically competent testing center and Test Center of compliance assessment of nanotechnologies and products of nanoindustry on composite nanomaterials direction. (Accreditation certificate № ИЛ-103 from 22.10.2013 , Accreditation certificate № RОSS RU.0001.22НН06 from 28.01.2010., Certificate of test lab № AR IAC/СCM/065/TC from 03.10.2012).
Сonformity of the Testing center of FSUE «VIAM» with the international standard ISO/IEC:17025:2005 «General requirements to the competence of test and calibration laboratories» and Snecma standard PRO-0430 «Requirements on quality for qualification and monitoring of external test laboratories» approved by Snecma Group SAFRAN (France) (Certificate № FAL 422 from August 2012). Test results of the Testing Center of FSUE «VIAM» are recognized by the leading foreign companies Snecma-Groupe SAFRAN (France), Boeing (USA), AIRBUS (EC). Competency of the Testing Center of FSUE «VIAM» was also recognized in the Voluntary Certification System of the products of nanoindustry «Nanocertifica» (Certificate reg № ROSS RU.V503.04NZh00.77.04.0024 from 20.10.2009). Moscow and Gelendznik centers of climatic tests (MCCT VIAM and GCCT VIAM after the name of G.V.Akimov) have been included into the international network of climatic tests stations Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC.